Book An Appointment
Hair are precious. Take good care of them.
Hair and Scalp problems can make you lose your sleep! Various hair and scalp issues like hair fall, hair loss, dandruff, premature graying of hair, etc. are all responsible for a person’s loss of self confidence. However, these problems are treatable effectively with the goodness of Ayurveda.
Hair fall or Alopecia is a medical term for hair loss or baldness from some or all areas of body, mainly scalp. Human hair composed of fibrous keratin protein, which makes hair both strong and flexible.
It starts with one or more small, round, smooth bald patches on the scalp and can progress to total scalp hair loss or complete body hair loss. In general 50-100 hairs at random are shed every day.
An average increases of more than 100 hairs per day constituents a state of hair loss or alopecia. Male has greater tendency than female. It may be due to the presence of high amount of testosterone in male.
Types of Hair problems
- Alopecia Areata: A common autoimmune disease with one or more small, round, non-scarring smooth patches results in loss of hair on the scalp and elsewhere.
- Ophiasis Alopecia Areata: This shows a band like hair loss. It occurs mostly in the temporal or the occipital regions of the scalp, and therefore it is more difficult to treat, as most medicines have a delayed action on these areas.
- Scarring Alopecia: Any inflammatory process (burns, bacterial infections, ringworm, injury) sufficient to cause permanent loss of follicles, affected area known as scarring alopecia.
- Tricotilomania: This type of hair loss is known as compulsive pulling or repetitive self-pulling by a patient himself/herself.
- Androgenic alopecia (baldness): Most common cause and known as genetic baldness.
- Alopecia Universalis: Loss of hair from entire body including eyebrows and eyelashes
- Alopecia Totalis: Loss of hair from entire Scalp.
- Traction Alopecia: Hair style that tie hairs so tight can causes much traction at the root of hairs.
- Chemotherapy-induced alopecia: Due to the side effects of cancer patients but it affects normal cells and hair follicles too.
- Diffuse Alopecia: Excessive Loss of hair all over the scalp without creating a patch.
- Beauty treatments: Chemicals can trigger hair loss for some individuals like hair colours, dye, straightening, softening, rebounding, perming etc.
- Telogen effluvium (TE): Dietary deficiencies, Crash dieting High grade fever, Anaemia, Blood loss, Hormonal imbalance and pregnancy cause hair loss.
What causes Hair and Scalp problems?
Some of the common reason as to why we experience loss of hair or hair fall, dandruff, premature graying etc., are given below:
- Bad lifestyle.
- Irregular sleep patterns
- Lack of physical exercise
- Consumption of junk food
- Smoking and drinking habits.
- Hair styling products
- Polluted environment
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Emotional strains, stress and , Traumas
- Hormonal imbalance
- Child birth
- Use of fertility stimulating drugs
- Fungal infections
If you are seeking for hair loss treatment in delhi, hair fall treatment in delhi, hair specialist doctor in delhi ncr and suffering from any of the hair problems, then do not ignore it and get it treated through Ayurveda by the best hair specialist doctors in Delhi NCR. While other medicines may show improvement signs, but they cannot give permanent solution to hair and scalp problems, which Ayurveda can give. We at Dr Monga Clinic specialise in treating hair related problems.
How Ayuveda helps prevent hair problems
Hair problems are an effect of excessive “Pitta Dosha” in the body. The level of Pitta Dosha escalates due to hot climate, excessive intake of spicy, salty, tea, coffee, alcohol, meats and chain smoking, leading to hair thinning and breakage. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall or hair loss or premature graying or dandruffs, aims to maintain the level of Pitta Dosha in the body with a combination of personalized diet, herbs, oil massage, yoga and meditation. Some of the common herbal plants used in herbal shampoos and hair oil are:
- Guava increase hair density in chemotherapy induced hair loss
- Indian jujube (Ber) increase length, thickness of hair and hair follicles
- Walnut oil beneficial in hair loss also nourishes and promotes hair growth
- Horsetail promotes hair growth and improve quality and condition of hair Leaves of Kurunthotti (Sida cordifolia) shows antidandruff activity
- Onion beneficial in patchy baldness maintain and increase hair growth
- Tulsi leaves (Ocimum sanctum) shows antimicrobial agent
- Neelamari Leaves (Indigofera tinctoria) is used in hair colouring and hair growth promoter
- Henna Leaves (Lawsonia inermis) used as hair colouring and hair growth promoter
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna) & Fruits of (Soap nut) Sapindus indica are used as a detergent in shampoo
- Root of Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) is used as a Coolant and anti-bacterial agent
- Hibiscus leaves (Rosa-sinencis) is used as a Conditioning agent
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) Strengthen hair, antidandruff agent, hair growth promoter
- Linseed (Linum usitatissimum) work as a Sequestering agent
- Lemon (Citrus lemon) works as a Antidandruff, natural cleanser, pH modifier
- Guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus) is used as hair thickening agent
- Coconut oil: Massaging scalp with coconut oil will not only stimulate hair growth by unclogging pores but also prevent hair fall by providing strength to the hair strands.
- Bhringraj oil: This valuable herb treats damaged, brittle hair by boosting blood circulation to the hair follicles, providing strength to hair strands
- Rosemary Essential oil: This salubrious herb is known for its hair and beauty benefits. Besides improving hair growth, it reduces hair loss and premature graying.
How do we treat Hair related issues
Dr. Monga Clinic’s hair fall treatments and scalp treatments are a result of extensive research of our ayurvedic specialist. Our treatments consists of combination of medicine and herbal oil which helps in rejuvenation of the hair. Our oil is a combination of 29 herbs which is prepared will the heat of sun’s rays and takes 14-15 months to be prepared. It has no artificial preservative and essence as it reduces its efficacy. We have 3 types of oil, normal, super-action and oil for dandruff control.
The course duration is minimum of 2 months which consist of oral medication and an oil to apply and can be continued for a longer duration depending upon the intensity of the hair problem.
Our medicine are in the form of tablets and they can be easily consumed with milk or water.
Depending upon the intensity of problem, age and gender. Our 2 months course which includes oral medication and 2 oil bottles of 100ml each.
If feedback of our happy customer s are any indication then we can assure you that our medicine are 100% safe and till the date no case of side effects has been reported.
How long will it take me to get rid of this problem?
If the problem has come up recently (for some days/weeks) then we have patients who have got relief within 15 days time. However, if the problem is old (months/years), then it might take upto 4-6 months for complete cure.
Does your treatment have side effects?
None reported till date.
Do you have Female Doctors?
Yes, for female patients we have qualified female Doctor.
How much does your treatment cost?
Our treatment packages are very nominal and economical. However, the charges depend upon the severity of the problem. You can call on +91-8010931122 for an estimate.
Do you deliver medicines over phone?
Yes, we do.
How do I book an Appointment?
You can either call on +91-7042424269 or Click Here to book your appointment.