Book An Appointment
You are NOT the only person suffering from Premature Ejaculation
We tend to believe that someone is suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE) when he ejaculates sooner than he wanted to. PE may happen before or after foreplay or intercourse.
Many of the sexual issues, including Premature Ejaculation, are not as big problems as they are considered to be. Taboos and social beliefs hold us back to not discuss these openly. Thus, they do not get resolved and become big issues.
Premature Ejaculation is not even any symptom of any disease as such. This is a very basic issue and because of ignorance, myths, and social taboos attached to it, it leads to development of anxieties, distress and further worsening of the problem. The biggest reason of why one suffers from PE is that very commonly men are concerned about their performance in bed with their partner due to concerns about their masturbation habits, size of penis, sperm quality, etc., etc.
The severity of PE or early ejaculation is broadly defined as follows:
- Mild: occurring within 30 seconds to one minute
- Moderate: occurring within 15-30 seconds
- Severe: occurring even before sexual activity, at the start of it, or within 15 seconds of vaginal penetration
Even the severe form is not uncommon. Many times men approach the doctors with complaint that they are not able to penetrate the vagina. They ejaculate on minor physical stimulation and it occurs again and again. In such case, pregnancy will not be possible unless artificial insemination is used.
As many as 1 in 5 men suffer from premature ejaculation. So, you are not alone who is finding it difficult to hold back. More than anything else, it leads to a lot of personal distress because of this condition. Rather than a disease, which many people think it to be, it is a problem which surely has a solution.
Symptoms & Signs of Premature Ejaculation
There can be several factors responsible for causing PE. However, these can be divided into two broad categories – biological and psychological:
Biological causes of PE:
Research shows that there are differences in nervous stimulation and hormonal imparities in men who experience premature ejaculation in comparison to those individuals who do not suffer from it. Hyper-excitability or over-sensitivity in their genitalia may cause this problem to occur. Among the biological causes of PE, the most common are:
- Abnormal functioning of the ejaculatory system
- Thyroid problems
- Infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate
- Nerve damage occurring due to trauma or surgery (a very rare cause)
- Abnormal levels of hormones and/or neurotransmitters (which are chemicals present in the brain)
- Higher, free and total testosterone levels.
- Less acid phosphatase and alpha-glucosidase in semen
- Low serum prolactin levels
Premature Ejaculation is considered to be more as a psychological problem, which may include a certain behavioral pattern that is hard to change as result of your previous sexual experiences. These psychological factors may develop from :
- Atmosphere at Work or school
- Habit of reaching climax soon for pleasure or ejaculating quickly because of fear of being discovered by others when masturbating as teenagers
- Any bad feelings about sex that relates to one or more bad experiences encountered
- Erectile dysfunction
- Performance anxiety, where men want to show a good performance of sexual act with the female partner.
- Type of the relationship/sexual engagement (e.g., married/unmarried/live in relationship)
- Sexual attitude or interest of the female partner
- A situation in which you may have hurried climax/ejaculation in order to hide your problem from your female partner; or feelings of guilt that make you rush through sexual encounters.
How do we treat Premature Ejaculation
Dr Monga Clinic has developed expertise to treat very common to acute and chronic ailments which are associated with human body since evolution. We are into practice since 1950 and have successfully treated over 6 lakh patients suffering from various illness and diseases.
Our effective Ayurvedic formulations in combination with modern healthcare techniques have successfully treated patients suffering from male sexual issues, like Premature Ejaculation.
Though these disorders are very common and hundreds of various treatment options are available in various systems of modern as well as ancient medicine, getting full relief and managing them satisfactory still remains a challenge.
But so far, if patients testimonials are any yardstick to measure our success, then we have over thousands of written feedback from our happy patients.
Our treatment packages are very nominal and as such are affordable by every patient. Our main objective has always been to ‘cure’ patients and not ‘make’ patients.
Find Treatment for premature ejaculation, best premature ejaculation treatment, PE specialist in delhi, early discharge treatment in delhi, at Dr Monga Clinic. Last but not the least, you have come to the right place for long lasting/permanent cure of male sexual problems. We are one of the very few doctors in Delhi/NCR who have a long list of happy patients who have got rid of Premature Ejaculation.
How long will it take me to get rid of this problem?
If the problem has come up recently (for some days/weeks) then we have patients who have got relief within 15 days time. However, if the problem is old (months/years), then it might take upto 4-6 months for complete cure.
Does your treatment have side effects?
None reported till date.
Do you have Female Doctors?
Yes, for female patients we have qualified female Doctor.
How much does your treatment cost?
Our treatment packages are very nominal and economical. However, the charges depend upon the severity of the problem. You can call on +91-8010931122 for an estimate.
Do you deliver medicines over phone?
Yes, we do.
How do I book an Appointment?
You can either call on +91-7042424269 or Click Here to book your appointment.