Book An Appointment
What is a troubled relationship
Relationships are never trouble free for any couple
They have to experience some issue or other in their relationship sooner or later. Those who can act in a mature way to deal with such issues succeed in keeping their togetherness alive, and those who cannot may have to go through emotional turbulence because of these issues.
When problems start occurring in a relationship, they not only affect the two people directly involved, but also affects other people related to them. Our counsellors guide the couple, will motivate them and most importantly will support them at every step of their problem. They provide you with useful tips and skills that you can make use of even without involving a third person throughout your life.
Signs and Symptoms of a Troubled Relationship
Despite the fact that each Relationship counselling has its good and bad times, great couples have figured out how to deal with the knocks and keep their relationship going. They hold tight, handle issues, and figure out how to work through the unpredictable issues of regular daily existence. Many do this by perusing self-improvement guides and articles, attending relationship seminars and sessions, going to Relationship counselling, watching other effective couples, or just going for experimentation.
Although, before beginning with such solutions, you must know the signs of a troubled relationship, so that you can talk to your partner about what’s going on. In fact, no counselling would help unless you know where you are going wrong. Stated below is a list of symptoms and signs of a troubled relationship:
Lack of Communication
- Choosing not to talk about anything and everything, or do not talk about something crucial that’s happening in your lives, it’s time you go for “we need to talk”.
You Both Are Sexually Mismatch
- An absence of sexual mindfulness and training depress these issues further. However, having sex is one of the last things you ought to surrender.
A Financially Tight Situation with One of The Partners
- Get clear about your financial situations before taking the vows.
Frequent Arguments Over Household Chores
- It does happen in every relationship, but if it’s a recurring scene, you need to be cautious.
Ignoring the Main Issue of a Disagreement
- Ignorance is a bliss but avoiding the main issue every time will ruin your relationship in the long run.These are the main symptoms that you’re in a relationship that needs to be cured. It is important to talk about things and clear out the issues before things get worse.
How do we counsel people in troubled relationship?
We take a scientific approach to diagnose the problems that a couple might be going through in their relationship. Our relationship counselors is provide best Relationship counselling tend to take a positive approach focusing upon the most suitable solution that can be advised to the aggrieved couple. Our Relationship counselling’ advises come through different behavioural and cognitive behavioural, solution oriented and psycho-dynamic principles. Our counsellors will take you through the following activities depending upon the nature of your relationship problem:
- Handling conflict
- Establishing common goals
- Building trust
- Implement behavioural tasks
- Techniques for reducing anxiety
- Regaining stability in relationship
- Communication skills
- Building intimacy skills
How long will it take me to get rid of this problem?
If the problem has come up recently (for some days/weeks) then we have patients who have got relief within 15 days time. However, if the problem is old (months/years), then it might take upto 4-6 months for complete cure.
Does your treatment have side effects?
None reported till date.
Do you have Female Doctors?
Yes, for female patients we have qualified female Doctor.
How much does your treatment cost?
Our treatment packages are very nominal and economical. However, the charges depend upon the severity of the problem. You can call on +91-8010931122 for an estimate.
Do you deliver medicines over phone?
Yes, we do.
How do I book an Appointment?
You can either call on +91-7042424269 or Click Here to book your appointment.