Best Sexologist Doctor in Delhi NCR
Sexual health is one of the essential subjects that play a critical role in human life. It is one of the essential ingredients of good health. But, unfortunately, there is a considerable increase in the number of people with Sexual health disorders. Why all of a sudden this massive increase in the number of sexual dysfunction issues? The answer is that earlier such cases were not reported because of social stigma and shyness in sharing the same. But, now people realized the importance of sexual disorder treatments and opening up to treat such problems. It is the key reason behind the sudden increase in the number of cases.
What exactly is Sexual Dysfunction or Sexual Disorder?
Sexual Dysfunction states the psychological, emotional, and physical issues, which restrict an individual or couple at the time of doing a sexual activity to enjoy pleasure. Statistics revealed the fact that sexual disorders found in males vary from 10 to 52%. In the case of females, it is 14% in India.
Different types of sexual dysfunction:
There are different types of sexual dysfunction:
- Desire disorders or Loss of libido- In this condition, an individual loses interest in having sex.
- Arousal disorders- Face difficulty to remain physically aroused at time of sexual activity
- Orgasm disorders- Delay or even absence in orgasm
- A feeling of pain at the time of doing intercourse
- Hormone deficiency- Estrogen level fall in females or fall in testosterone level in men/Both
What are the key symptoms of Sexual Disorder?
Symptoms do vary from one to the other, and even its different for men and women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inability to establish erection at the time of sexual intercourse
- Premature Ejaculation: Inability to maintain erection till the time of climax in sexual intercourse
- Infertility: Low sperm count is one of the common types of male sexual disorder
- Enlarged Prostate Gland: Cases of prostate gland enlargement are now increasing
- Nightfall: Wet dream, sex dream, or sleep orgasm involves ejaculation in males during sleep.
- Inability to achieve orgasm: Inability to experience sexual arousal for satisfying sexual intercourse with a partner
- Inadequate vaginal lubrication: Lack of sufficient amount of lubrication for smooth penetration of partner penis
- Pain during intercourse: A feeling of pain leading to discomfort at the time of having intercourse.
- Nightfall: Wet dream, sex dream, or sleep orgasm involves vaginal wetness in women during sleep.
- External Fibroids: It is one of the prime reasons for infertility and pain during sex in women leading to dissatisfied sexual life.
The above is not the end of the list of reasons behind sexual dysfunction in men and women. There can be various other reasons behind the same, which may need the attention of an experienced sexologist.
When do sexual disorders happen?
Sexual disorders can arrive at any age of our life and are applicable for both men and women. However, the reality is that many still hesitate to talk to a sexologist Doctor in Delhi NCR or even with close relatives and friends.
The reality is that without appropriate sex consultation, it's difficult to manage or treat sexual dysfunction in addition to STD diseases. So if you feel shy to talk about your sexual disorder with others, then take the assistance of a Sexologist Doctor Near me.
Dr. Monga's Clinic offers the assistance of the Best Sexologist in Delhi NCR. All your details will remain safe and secured here. You need to share your details and sex problems with the doctors at the clinic, and assistance will be given to maintain the required privacy. Dr. Monga patiently deals will every case and give adequate time to understand the issue before recommending any medicine or treatment. If you experience any of the above symptoms or other discomforts at the time of intercourse, meet your sexologist today.
Reasons behind sexual dysfunction:
- Diseases related to heart
- Metabolic syndrome
- Neurological disorders
- Urological cancer
- Substance Abuse
- High blood pressure
- Trauma/ injury in Spinal cord
- Side effects of medication
- Hormonal imbalances
There are various types of treatment which are offered by sexologists for treating such patients. The common techniques include stress management, sex education, psychological counseling, educating about risk factors associated with smoking and alcohol, and various other surgical and natural treatments are also offered.
Some Important FAQs
Who is one of the best sexologists in the Delhi NCR region?
Both of them take care of male and female sexology disorder problems?
Both are highly competent in treating male and female sexology disorders. Therefore, you can approach Dr. Yuvraj Monga for male sex-related problems and Dr. Jyoti Monga for female sex-related problems.
How can a sexologist help?
A sexologist is a specialist in treating sex-related problems then can guide you and assist you in overcoming the problems faced by you in sexual life.
What are the fees of availing of treatment at Dr. Monga Clinic?
Our customer support team is available over the phone and at the clinic's front desk to share the fees details with you. In addition, you can call or meet at reception for fees details.
What about the privacy of the conversation I will be having with my doctor?
All your personal and medical-related details are safe with our doctor. No information or data about you will be shared anywhere. We keep patient details confidential as we respect their privacy.
Will there be any packages in regards to treatments offered?
Depending on the sex issues you are facing and the adversity of the cases detected by the doctor, there can be packages for your treatment. However, you can know about it only after meeting the doctor.
What will be the duration of the consultation with the doctor?
It again depends on the case type and time you need to open up with a doctor to share your issues. Dr. Monga gives required time for every individual case to go deep into the root cause. So the duration of consultation will vary from one to another.
What problems can a Sexologist treat?
A sexologist can treat all the below-mentioned problems:
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate Gland
- Low Semen Production
- Low Sperm Count
- Low Libido
- Low Testosterone Count
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Male Genital Skin Diseases
- External Fibroids
- Female Genital Herpes
- Lack of Libido
- Painful Intercourse
- Sex after Menopause
- Sexual Climax
- Female Genital Skin Diseases
- Vaginal Contraction
- Vaginal Dryness
Which type of treatment is recommended by the doctor?
There are different types of sexual problems. What types of problems you are facing will decide what treatment will suit you.
What type of medication is commonly recommended by a doctor?
Dr. Yuvraj Monga is an expert in integrated medicine. Awarded as Best Sexologist Doctor in Delhi NCR. His specialty of treatment is that he combines allopathy with Ayurveda to offer the best treatment to his patients.
How many years of experience, Dr. Yuvraj Monga is having in the industry?
Dr. Yuvraj Monga is having a vast experience of 24 years.
How many years of experience, Dr. Jyoti Monga is having in the industry?
Dr. Jyoti Monga is having a vast experience of 22 years.
What are the feedbacks of patients who availed treatment from Monga Clinic?
You can check our website or do Google check to check the feedback and reviews of the patients, We are One of the Best Sexologist Doctor in Delhi NCR.
Are there any alternative self-help options for treating sex disorders?
You need to stay educated about sex life, do regular exercises to stay fit, and ensure you meet the doctor at the earliest if you notice any such symptoms in you.
Can we enjoy a satisfying sex life after taking treatments?
Many couples availed of treatment from Dr. Monga's clinic and strictly followed the instructions given to them. Therefore, we are glad to say that they are on our happy client list and enjoying blessed sexual life.