How Ayurveda Cures?
Ayurveda is based on the fundamental principle that to prevent and treat illness, maintaining a balance in the body, mind, and consciousness through proper drinking, diet, and lifestyle, as well as herbal remedies, is essential. Even today ayurvedic medicine maintains its holistic approach to health and treatment of diseases.
THE BRANCHES OF MODERN AYURVEDA INCLUDE:
– Principles of preventive healthcare for the entire family (kulam svastyam kutumbakam).
– Treatment of addictions (sangakara chikitsa).
– Purification and rejuvenation treatments (panchakarma chikitsa).
– The ayurvedic approach to diet and weight loss (sthaulya chikitsa)
– Musculoskeletal system treatments (vatavyadhi chikitsa).
– Promotion of self-healing and resistance to disease (svabhaavoparamavaada).
– Male and female infertility (vajikarana).
– Beauty and cosmetic treatments for men and women (saundarya sadhana).
Ayurveda doesn’t believe or encourage ‘fit-for-all’ type treatment. Rather, Ayurveda treats ailments according to the body-type. Ayurveda provides a systematic approach to diagnose an ailment and then prescribe treatment or medicines, in the following manner:
PERSONAL ANALYSIS OF BODY-TYPE (PRAKRITI)
Percentile analysis of Prakriti- as all Doshas together work for body and if we are aiming at only one of these other may get disturbed and cause diseases Physio and Psycho are two different parts of body which work together for the healthy body, your Prakriti along with Doshas analysis of Mahabhootas and TriGunas percentage in the body.
SUCH ANALYSIS OF BODY-TYPE:
– Tells you about your body and its requirements
– Guides you to what to do and what not to, for healthy life
– Helps to access and know your body very well
– You can choose your food which will lead you to health
– Tells how you can slow down aging process
– Helps to cure the present diseases with herbs and yoga
– You can maintain your lifestyle according to the requirements of your body
– To prevent diseases by foods and diet, when you know all about needs of your body
– To avoid seasonal and age related disorders
– Will tell you, how to control anxiety, depression
– If you are healthy, it will be good for personal, family and professional life
AS A REMEDY, THE PATIENT GETS ANY OR ALL THE FOLLOWING:
– Detailed diet charts with explanation
– Personal lifestyle guideline to live life healthy
– Herbal remedies to maintain healthy body and to detoxify it regularly
– Useful Yoga postures and Pranayaam techniques for body and mind
– Seasonal guidance to avoid the seasonal diseases
– General do’s and don’ts